IONIT enables you to provide a full range of digital workplace technology solutions in your organisation and helps drive real-time collaboration and streamline your communications.
Intranet and Extranet portals
Nowadays the market offers an extensive choice of platforms that provide web content management features. And again SharePoint’s and Alfresco’s features and capabilities make these two platforms undisputed leaders.
We widely use SharePoint/Alfresco to create business portals such as Intranet, Extranet, Customer Portals, Vendor Portals, Internet public sites, Event related sites, etc. The ability to quickly configure critical features, e.g. user authentication, user authorisation, content approval and taxonomy, reduces the overall development effort. Along with this, the availability of ready to use web-parts (calendars, announcements, discussion boards, query web-parts, etc.) further saves the time and effort required to build a portal.
Standard features of our portal solutions
- External connectors
- OOTB Approval workflows
- Device Channels
We deliver bespoke ECM solutions either on SharePoint or Alfresco. Our solutions address each of the four critical ECM phases, i.e. Capture, Manage, Store and Preserve.
SharePoint and Alfresco provide the ability to construct structured repositories, enhance the content value through metadata and index the content. Additionally, the ability to integrate with Office file formats, as well as other form solutions allows us to capture data and information seamlessly. Using our partnership with Ephesoft, the world leader in OCR technology, we deliver the best in class OCR and ICR features to capture data from physical documents even using your smart phone.
Document management features such as versioning, check in/check out, audit trail, retention and disposition workflows help manage the content from its creation to archival. SharePoint’s search indexing algorithm is derived from FAST search, the best-known enterprise search application. It’s indexing/fetch algorithm helps create an efficient and accurate content discovery application.
Native Usage of SQL features gives administrators the flexibility to store large objects as blob in the file server, thereby making the core database manageable. SQL technology permits a range of backup and restore options that guarantees redundancy and continuity. Metadata based views help users logically organise documents.
User group based permission system helps manage authorisation effectively and efficiently. Information rights management allows administrators to define how the content is managed and disposed. It can be moved to archive, converted as a record or even deleted.
Helping one of the largest provider of subsea technologies and services collaborate across 5 countries.
Business Process Management
The best tools may not be able to meet business needs if business requirements and objectives are not understood and analysed thoroughly. We handle with great care the document processing criticality of the Client’s business before going ahead with automation:
- Understanding the nature of the Client’s business
- Defining work process flows through passive observation and active querying
- Identifying types of documents, formats and sources
- Identifying pain points of manual document processing or its criticality
- Designing the work process for automation for smoother running post deployment
Whatever your requirements are, we have a solution to build automated workflows to implement process standardisation, activity automation and provide visibility into the process for monitoring and analysis.
Highlights of our BPM solutions
- Built on either Activiti, SharePoint, Nintex or K2 workflow foundations
- Custom business logic based routing logic
- Scalable workflows of varied complexities
- Supports iterations and long running workflows
- Perform custom actions in the workflow
- Automated approval, lazy approval etc.
Enterprise Integration Solutions
Business Connectivity Services facilitate the integration of SharePoint with external systems. Using BCS, the content extracted from other applications can be read and written back to seamlessly. BCS connects to web services, OLDB compliant databases and other OData sources. This integration helps develop the following applications:
- Enterprise Search Centre – content from various applications is crawled by SharePoint and made available within the same search query
- Reporting and Analytics – data from disparate systems is combined together to create consolidated reports and analytics
- Wrapper Applications – SharePoint is used to create custom modules that utilise data from other applications, e.g. ERP, CRM, etc.
- Display Web-Parts – develop web-parts showing critical information extracted from various applications on a single page
- Consolidated Dashboards – collate information about customers/vendors/partners in a single page from different applications and modules
- Create Web-Based Applications for thick client solutions
The key to any successful collaboration platform is through its Information Architecture. Our solutions provide all the ingredients starting from co-authoring, workflows, discussion boards, blogs and wikis which help in information capture as well knowledge sharing and collaboration.
For effective collaboration, we help organisation facilitate communication and connect people who share common goals to work and think together. Our solutions on SharePoint and Alfresco allow organisation to build efficient directory services where users can search for other employees based on parameters such as name, email ID, skill set, location etc. Employees can maintain their profile and broadcast their information to a larger audience.
All these features packaged together and implemented after thorough planning enhances the overall productivity of disparate workforce. Our designs support responsive design, which helps even connect the mobile workforce with the mainstream information platform.
Highlights of our Collaboration management solutions
- Information Capture
- Channel Collaboration
- Content Notifications
- Mobile Workforce
- Project Collaboration
Want to know how our Collaboration solutions can help you ?