We can offer short and long-term resources to cover skill gaps in your IT team. Thus, our technical experts can augment your in-house team for the duration of the project(s), or assist during project peaks only. You can hire our team (1 or more resources) to work at your location or remotely in our offshore offices. This engagement gives you full flexibility to manage tasks, timelines, delivery, goals assigned to the hired resource/team. Our assistance will help you respond dynamically to resource demands and bring knowledge essential to the relevant phase of the project.
Professional IT services
The ability to deliver IT projects on time and to the budget can determine the success of an IT department. IT project management is a key skill for implementing new IT initiatives and delivering genuine business value. At IONIT we use industry-standard tools to drive project control, project monitoring, and benefits realisation. We examine what is needed for successful IT project management and ensure that we deliver results.
- Waterfall, Agile [Scrum] and RAD Methodologies
- Better solution “fit”
- Focus on metrics and fact-based decision making
- Project initiation
- Project planning and design
- Project monitoring and control
- Project execution
- Project completion
- End Products
- Training Program
- Status reports
- Client communication
Our Business Analysis Service offers a disciplined approach to introducing and managing changes within organizations. Our business analysts search for solutions that maximise the benefits to our clients. An inquisitive analysis across all levels of an organisation defines the IT strategy, creates the enterprise architecture, and identifies goals and requirements for programs and projects.
- Reduced Cost of Implementation
- Increased Potential Benefits
- Prioritization Techniques
- Reduction in requirements churn
- Reduction in rework
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Business Analysis Plan
- Current State Analysis
- Scope Statement Specification
- Functional Requirements Specification
- Visual Documentation
- Discovering Primary Business Objectives
- Defining Scope
- Business Analysis Plan
- Detailed Requirement Gathering
- Assessing Value Created by the Solution
At IONIT, we build the testing team with judicious combination of Skills, Resources, Tools and Processes to ensure that the product or application behaves as intended. Our testing process includes review of every step by involving relevant stakeholders to maximise the test coverage.
Testing commonly aims at ensuring the functionalities of a software application. We attribute equal importance to functional and nonfunctional testing. Performing manual testing is unavoidable in many scenario but we try to automate the testing using appropriate tool as soon as practicable. Incident Tracking System (ITS) – our indigenously developed tool for defect and issue management – has helped our customers for more than 15 years. We are also well-versed with the tools like Quick Test Pro (QTP), Selenium, Jira, Bugzilla, Testlink, OpenSTA and WAPT-Pro.
- Ensure Quality
- Ensure Performance
- Ensures adaptability and flexibility
- Team at offshore – Our offshore model offers flexible timing, scaling up and scaling down facility and weekly progress reporting.
- Onsite & Offshore – Being flexible to our customer’s needs, our offshore team can be stretched to work in onsite-offshore model where part of the team remains stationed at onsite.
- System Testing
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios, or User Acceptance Test Plans
- Load Testing
- Stress Testing
We can offer short-term resources to fill skill shortages in your team. Our technical experts can augment your in-house team for the duration of the project, or just assist during project peaks. Working remotely or on your premises, our assistance allows you to respond dynamically to resource demand and bring in knowledge appropriate to the relevant phase of the project.
- Leverage existing resources
- Specialist expertise
- Integration with internal processes
- Meet aggressive project timelines
- Trusted offshore partner with access to 200+ skilled engineers reduces time-to-market and delivery costs
- Reduced training costs
- Best practices
- Economies of scale
- Scalable Solution
- Results centric model
- Resource planning
- Resource allocation
- Resource monitoring
Engage with us now!
Chander looks after our professional services practices. He has proven experience to analyse complex business issues, deep understanding of governance – business and regulatory level, Outsourcing and Commercial Management.